Tuesday, April 7, 2015

How does an Atheist figure out truth?

I like apologetics. I am not sure where this quote comes from or if he even said this: "I grew tired of religion sometime not long after birth," Malkovich said. "I believe in people, I believe in humans, I believe in a car, but I don't believe something I can't have absolutely no evidence of for millennia." - sometimes you just kind of have to laugh at the things Atheist say. By no means am I saying we can present forth 'evidences' or 'proofs' however we do have the Bible alone as the Word of God. The funny thing is that he says we "have absolutely no evidences for... " The question becomes by what standard? Certainly not by your senses or by any historic study. So by what standard does he the atheist prove even his ideas and thoughts? What does Pluto tell us about its creation?

No comments: