Sunday, June 5, 2011

on Pridefulness

I now understand what Paul Mayhem is saying. When I say something like there are other peopple who have PHD's or are educated - he seems to think that what I am saying is that these people are also prideful giving into my own prideful or seemingly prideful manner of talking. His responses are always saying no you can have a Phd and still be prideful. My response now to him is that he needs to read with authorial intent. I will have to get the message he sent me so that my thoughts will be clearly put. This guy is very prideful.
First my responses is against the notion that he seems to think because I am online and stating some rough things that it means that I am being to self-centered. My response is always like this that he really does not know the intent of my heart over the internet and further he is not some custodian over my life so before he makes a judgment he must ask me first. I then say I have other people who have Phd's and are older who believe these things that I am giving and so that is when his response is that it does not matter on the age, anyone can be prideful either one who is 50 years old or one who has a Phd.
My responses are not saying that these people are prideful. If I were to say John Piper, or James White or some other theologian who he might know and like he would get what I am trying to say. Until then he will always look younger theologians who exposes great theological truths like the doctrine of election and its function (I mean whether it occured before man fell or after) as people who are prideful, who need to grow up and learn theology in a class setting - which is partly what my responses about other notable and respectful Christian scholars who know the doctrines that I am trying to expose and teach and even believe in them (I.E. Supralapsarian, Double predestination) are geared to respond to.

No comments: