Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Apology

Recently this past semester and winter break I have had to deal more with my parents in evangelism. My parents do not believe much of what I say. I would grow frustrated talking with them. This frustration was in part do to a line of thinking that I was dealing with this alone. I would have enjoyed the help of someone coming a long side and speaking to my father as well, but none came to my side. This was primarily the reason why I began to start on my rant on True Calvinism. Also there were other factors as well which played a big role: not knowing what to do in this certain situation. I for one do not like restraints when it comes to women and dating. I feel like I had already had those types of restraints back in high school. This is probably one of the reasons for why I really enjoyed my Discipler who is a reformed baptist. He encouraged me to ask the ladies out on dates, although, I would not do to shyness... At the end of the day God is still good and is still glorified in my life and in my body.

No comments: