Thursday, June 2, 2011

I have been thinking a lot about what this guy has been telling me and my sharp disagreement with him. The problem is that 1) he seems to think that he is able to dictate what my atttitude is, by that 2) he seems to think that he is the only "one" that sees a problem. Now I go to a good Church (CTK) with pastors and deacons who care about the Church's growth (The Flock of Jesus Christ who hold membership at CTK) and so if there is a potential sin problem in my life that I am not seeing, then they would probably bring it to my attention. Further problems is that 3) he seems to think that by saying scriptural truths that harshly that it means that I am also being prideful.
My thought is that 1) I cannot do any good charity work through the internet... facebook. 2) I will give him what he seems to want which is 'peace' and 'solitude.' This will be a great way to refurbish on Scripture verses that I know and should know by now. Wisdom is shared not every calvinist think alike. To make an accurate judgment one needs to know the person before jumping to conclusions.
I can't help but speak as Jeremiah says. If what I say is from God then 1) would it not be humility for me to speak it? 2) why would I refrain from speaking it?

No comments: