Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"you know always thinking about trying to please the other person.,.. trying to change their mind about how they think of you... but can't cause they already have a perception of you that is this and that.... and thats what they want... it can be a good thing at times like... I cant trust him for something big... idk if hes able to handle it just yet.... but i'll trust him with something else..... maybe the reason why you can't change their mind is because they already judged you from the beginning... from the beginning they judged you by your actions and thoughts.... so you just never had a chance... but that should be a encouragment to just go out there and do what ever you want in the order of his or her God.... cause in the end it never mattered about what they thought or think.... Gods mind is what matters.. it is his thoughts that take you to places day to day... (in the order of him predestining each day for us.).. but I dont want to go into theology cause me myself is still learning.... trying to equate the one who cannot be equatable... trying to grasp the fog.... trying to get my hands around the one who is WONDERfull... what is sin? why is it here... yeah God is a JUST and Mighty God but what makes him save us for that? are we even searching for him? do we care for him?... you know for me im after wealth and feelings and not after God.. though I say I love God... do I mean it? idk maybe God knew before hand what would happen just like with peter.... I say this cause I myself is in a terrible mess... of dirty works myself.......... sooo what ever Love is I want to take hold of it... sweep me away as I should say cause I cant grab it... like water in the ocean I try to grab hold of it and it carries me away... just more random thoughts on this old xanga.."

Judge for yourself the theological stance. I think now I have a much fuller theology than back then though.

No comments: